Sunday 31 July 2011

I decided to do this :)


This is a 10 Days Boyfriend Blog Challenge that I've decided to do. It's just for fun, really. But on second thought, it would allow me to post every day for 10 consecutive days ( since I'm famous for my laziness *wink*) and this blog won't be so dull anymore. I believe that girls are more concerned about the outlook of everything, same goes to me. I like to see many posts on my blogs, including this one. Before this, Joel just posted 1 and the blog doesn't look really good with only that. It needs more content. That's how I think, don't you? :)


Day 1 - Where did you meet your boyfriend?
Day 2 - Favorite picture of your boyfriend
Day 3 - Favorite picture of you and your boyfriend
Day 4 - 5 facts about your boyfriend
Day 5 - Make a list of 10 things you like about your boyfriend
Day 6 - What did you do the last time you hung out?
Day 7 - What was the last movie yah’ll saw together?
Day 8 - What do you guys do often?
Day 9 - Give your definition of love
Day 10 - Write a letter to your boyfriend


Looking forward to be done with this!


Posted by Jessica :)


No comments:

Post a Comment