Tuesday 2 August 2011

10 Days Boyfriend Blog Challenge- Day 2

Day 2 - Favorite picture of your boyfriend

Ooohhhh this challenge makes me feel excited! Cos I'm going to show the whole world how my boyfriend looks like. hahahahaha :P

So without further a due, here's my favorite picture of him.


He rarely smile for his pictures but I think he did smile a bit for this one. I think he mmsed me this to me on his way to uni. He looks sexy here, that's how I see it and I love how short his hair is. Very tidy and the glasses made him look smarter. Those sexy lips... Emm, I think I should stop here before I keep going on with his lips and all. Some things are only for the both of us to know, if you know what I mean!

That's all for today :)

Next: Day 3 - Favorite picture of you and your boyfriend

Posted by Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment