Tuesday 23 August 2011

Time is running out!

Nowadays when I woke up, the first thing on my mind was what date is it today. Then I would check my phone for the date and counting the days cos probably in 2 weeks time, Joel will be leaving KK for Selangor for his study. I realized that there aren't much time left, he'll leave me soon. That's how I start my day since monday, feeling all wobbly and tad bit sad too. Knowing that we will be wayyy apart from each other makes it worst. Yeah, I know we can skype and all that but he'll be busy with his study and all and we'll be doing our own stuff. I've been on the edge lately just by thinking about it. To be honest, I'm not spending enough time with him for the past few months that he's been here. If only the semester break is longer.

Woke up early today, maybe about 5.30am and couldn't sleep after that so I just lie on my bed procrastinating and all of the sudden last saturday crossed my mind. It was such a lovely saturday that very day. Everything was so nice. We laughed, smiled, hugged. A few droplets of tears fell as I reminiscing. Must be tears of joy I said to myself. Then reality hit. He'll leave soon and that made me deeply sad again but I just coax myself with the thought that although he'll be so far away, our memories still remain and I'm pretty sure he'd text every single day while he's there.

I need to be strong and yes I will be or maybe..









Until next time, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment