Wednesday 10 August 2011

10 Days Boyfriend Blog Challenge- Day 6,7,8,9,10

So I've not been updating the challenges due to not having the mood to blog or type anything on my mac. I've been spending my early semester break with reading books that my friend lend to me. It makes me happy cos reading is one of the thing that I love. Okay, I'm heading side tracks already. So back to the point, today is the last day of the challenge. Yeah, time flies really fast these days and I don't even realize that today is DAY 10!! Weeee :) Joel said that he's gonna do a challenge and post it here too. I'm uber excited about that!!




Day 6 - What did you do the last time you hang out?


Like always, he had to drive all the way to KK from KB just to see me. So he fetched me at home and headed to Suria Shopping Mall like we've planned before. He wanted to go to Ripcurl to check out some camera films there. He asked me on which floor Ripcurl is located but I'm not really sure on which floor so we tour the whole mall well not really. We only managed to go to 3rd floor ( we started at 7th floor cos there's where we park) and he decided not to continue to find the shop probably because he felt lazy already and wanted to watch movie. The mall was pretty packed at that time because of the Shopaholic Bazaar that was going on, I wanted to check things out at first but looking at Joel's face, I decided not to. I think he was annoyed with how crowded it was. So we went straight to the 8th floor to watch Larry Crowne and that was the first time we watch romance movie together. I'm pretty sure that those people who shared the same cinema hall with us are all couples. The movie was okay and I'm a HUGE fan of Tom Hanks so it's not really a disappointing movie. We had a few laughs and I was hugging his arm while watching. It was comforting. So after that, we went to Marrybrown to have lunch. We did a lot more things after that but we should keep that to ourselves :)




Day 7 - What was the last movie yah'll saw together?


As I've mentioned in challenge 6, the last time movie we watched was Larry Crowne. It was a nice, lovely, simple, sappy, kinda predictable kind of movie. Would I suggest people to watch this? I would if only to those who watches that kind of movie. If you don't, then this movie is not for you. I basically forced Joel to watch it with me since we never watch any lovey dovey movie together before this. hahaha And he just went with it since he's being the good boyfriend and listens to me. I wanted to watch the movie because of Tom Hanks. I've been a huge fan of his since the first time I watched Forrest Gump probably when I was in primary 4, it was on ntv7 and that was like the first movie that I don't have to read the malay subtitles at the bottom of the screen to understand what the movie is all about. My english is as awesome when I was a lot younger, proud of that :)


Synopsis
Until he was downsized, affable, amiable Larry Crowne (Hanks) was a superstar team leader at the big-box company where he's worked since his time in the Navy. Underwater on his mortgage and unclear on what to do with his suddenly free days, Larry heads to his local college to start over. There he becomes part of a colorful community of outcasts, also-rans and the overlooked all trying to find a better future for themselves...often moving around town in a herd of scooters. In his public-speaking class, Larry develops an unexpected crush on his teacher Mercedes Tainot (Roberts), who has lost as much passion for teaching as she has for her husband. The simple guy who has every reason to think his life has stalled will come to learn an unexpected lesson: when you think everything worth having has passed you by, you just might discover your reason to live. Written by Universal Pictures 





Day 8 - What do you guys do often?

Since we don't get to see each other every day, we ALWAYS text each other. I mean like ALL THE TIME! We would text until we fell asleep and text each other the 1st thing in the morning. We always want to know what each other are doing. 


Day 9 - Give your definition of love

Love is very hard to define because it sees far more than it will ever tell. To me, love is wonderful and it is a sense of how heaven feels like. It is going beyond yourself and stretching who you are for someone else, which means open yourself, trying to improve your lover's life, allowing the person to be themselves and accept them for who they are ( not what wish them to be). Never expect anything when you are in love and love for the sake of love, not waiting what will you get in return.


Day 10 - Write a letter to your boyfriend

Dear Joel, I can't thank God enough for creating you 23 years ago. You are the first one who brave enough to reach out to me. I can't never forget our first chat, I'm being snobby and you're being the nice guy who started the conversation. I feel your love and thank you for your deep love. I know that you trust me, would do anything for me, I know that you will always be there for me through thick and thin and isn't afraid to be seen with me. You treat me right all the time. I'm so blessed to have the chance of knowing you, to be in love and being loved by you. We may not be together everyday, buy you have me forever. I love you Joel! 



End of challenge 






No comments:

Post a Comment